Sunday, February 19, 2012

Settling In



I realize its been quite a while since my last post, but that doesn't mean that there's not been things going on. Over the past several weeks we have been visiting almost every weekend and working on projects inside the house. Its really been too cold to do much outside and when you think its going to be a warm, sunny day, the clouds roll in and it rains, snows, or just gets too cold to be outside. The interior decorating of the house is taking shape and we are quite pleased with its progress. Every week we add something new. One wall I've been planning for over a year now and that was finally put into place, is the collection of antique augers that I've been accumulating while shopping for the house. I started with about five that I found at a small antique store on the way to the house, and since then the collection has grown to fourteen thanks to not only my shopping but some that were given to me by special friends and family. The collection was carefully hung on the stairwell so that it can be viewed from the second floor balcony.

No comments:

Post a Comment